1. What is a dBook?
dBook is an active flipping digital book that was published from your uploaded PDF file and it can be viewed from any browsers.
2. Is there any guideline for PDF file?
The best and easiest way to create a dBook is to feed a single PDF containing all your pages. The system works with most PDF settings. Here are some guideines:
a. Create one pdf file with pages sorted ascending.
b. All pages must have the same dimensions.
c. All fonts must be fully embedded in the PDF file.
d. The resolution should be 100-300 DPI.
e. One page in the pdf must be equialvent to one printed page.
3. Why you charge so cheap?
We have been providing digital publishing services for long time and market demands are growing so fast. We decided to support content owners who really expand its value through the Internet at a fractional cost of digital publishing. Let's go with DIGITAL.
4. If I have so many visitors to my published dBook every month, are you still no charge on that?
No. A basic publishing fee includes 100,000 page views per months.
5. What kind of features in your published dBook?
You can do Search, Zoom Magnifier, Table of Content, Hyperlinks, Background Sound, Bookmarks, Memo, and Print.
6. What additional features are available with each dBook?
Yes. We have an optional plan for advanced users who want to have a statistics report on the dBook.
7. How many pages can I digitally publish my PDF file?
We allow you to publish unlimited pages.
8. What are the limitations I should be concerned with when uploading my static files?
A dBook converts only PDF files. You can upload multiple PDF files through our uploading module but it must be sequenced to publish in proper paging. Also, be sure to remove any registration or crop marks from the pages of your PDF before uploading the file.
9. Do I have to host my publish dBook on my own server?
No. A dBook is a full-featured hosted service and the reason we host your digital publications for you is to provide you with up-to-date technology enhancements.
Your free hosted service is for 1 year. If you extend your dBook to be viewed, you can stay with us. We only charge a minimal hosting fee based on your monthly page views.
10. How can I pay the service fee?
It will be charged to your credit card automatically based on your payment cycle.
11. Can I sell my published dBook through your service?
Yes. We will provide a marketplace that you can sell your published dBook.
12. What makes you different than other digital publishing companies?
Our company has a 7 year track record to provide a digital publishing software development. We know the technology.
13. Can I provide my published dBook on my website?
Yes. You can place the link which the dBook link we provide.
14. Can I send the link of dBook via my email?
Yes. You can send the link to anywhere you want.
15. What kind of customer service do you provide?
We provide only e-mail support at this time. We will return your inquiry within 24 hours.
16. Which Internet Browsers dBook can run on?
Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
17. Are any special programs needed to run dBook software?
18. How dBook can published and distributed?
dBook can be published on the Internet, or distributed on CDs, DVDs or any other media.
19. Can dBook run on a MAC?
20. Can the dBook logo be removed from the software?
The dBook Logo can only be removed in dBook Pro service, Free Trial and Basic accounts will not be able to remove the logo.
21. Are there any limitations to the size of the PDF?
dBook can handle any size of PDF files.
22. Which formats of videos and audio can be imported into dBook?
dBook can convert: FLV, SWF, WMV, ASX, MP3, MP4, WAV, WMA